The mObridge DA-G2.Pro MOST150 pre-amplifier provides a connection between the in-vehicle MOST150 infotainment system with any aftermarket analog/digital DSP/amplifier.
It provides 10 channels of RCA analog outputs, a TOSLINK output, and an amplifier turn on/off control. Multi-vehicle compatibility is provided via DIP switches, and a USB connection can be used to connect it to the mObridge DSP user interface for configuration and firmware updates.
The DA-G2.Pro MOST150 also allows adjustment of the mono sinks such as Phone, Navigation, PDC and Voice recognition to compensate for OEM systems that may need adjustment. The DA-G2.Pro also allows the mono sink channels to bypass the time buffering to avoid delays and issues such as echo cancellation and delayed reverse park beeps. The DA-G2.Pro is the most advanced OEM DSP available for these vehicles.
The DA-G2.Pro MOST150 is a complete DSP solution, with advanced DSP algorithms. If only basic analog + TOSLINK outputs are required, the DA-G2.Standard MOST150 can be used. Where only basic TOSLINK outputs are required, the DA-G2.Entry MOST150 can be used.
The DA-G2.PRO MOST150 Coaxial has been specifically designed for MOST150 systems to interface seamlessly into the vehicle bus network for unprecedented control and audio reproduction.
The heart of the device is a 533MHz Blackfin Digital Signal Processor (DSP). The DA-G2.PRO MOST150 Coaxial controls mono channel volume controls only. It does not contain any advanced DSP processing beyond what the vehicle controls provide such as bass, treble, balance, and fade etc.
The pre-amp stage is driven by a Burr Brown DAC converter, providing an audiophile quality without compromise.
The DA-G2.PRO MOST150 Coaxial interfaces seamlessly with the controls of the vehicle. Volume, fade, balance, bass, and treble remain completely controllable via the existing vehicle controls, and all factory audio such as parking sensors, navigation, voice, and telephone are integrated to behave exactly as per the original system. This means that unlike other integration options, there is no need for mounting of any additional controls inside the vehicle. The vehicle will look and feel stock, with exceptional audio quality.
mObridge DSP User Interface
The DA-G2.PRO MOST150 Coaxial utilizes the mObridge DSP desktop application for Windows/macOS to harness the full potential of the DSP. The application is also able to provide automatic online firmware updates.
- Windows/macOS: mObridge DSP application
Note: This product is only compatible with Mercedes-Benz vehicles equipped with MOST150 Coaxial audio systems.
- 10 channels RCA full-range
- 4V RMS
- 192kHz Sampling 24-bit digital to analog converter (DAC)
Digital TOSLINK Output
- Stereo TOSLINK output
- Support for volume/fade/balance on factory radio and/or steering wheel
- Support for all factory-fitted audio sources (eg telephone/navigation/voice recognition/television/dvd) (where applicable)
- Support for reverse park sensor audio overlay (where applicable)
- Support for factory multi-band equalizer (where applicable)
- MOST ‘T’ piece harness
- Wiring harness
- 8x RCA plug adapter
- Female 2+0 MOST connector for harness extension
- Male 2+0 shell for harness extension
- MOST150 install booklet
- DA-G2.Pro MOST150 instructions
- DAG2 MOST150 Mercedes Dipswitch Settings
- MOST Product Installation Guide
- User Manual
- DA Manual - Mercedes Benz specific
- Firmware: DA-G2.Pro MOST150 Coaxial Mercedes v2.5.4 Firmware
- Release Notes: DA-G2.Pro MOST150 Coaxial Mercedes v2.5.4 Release Notes
All firmware updates later than v2.0.0 MUST be installed over a minimum of v2.0.0. Failure to do so will cause malfunction.